2/05/2013

Pastelpower


I'm totally in love with my new pastel blue nail polish that I got from HEMA (dutch departement store). Nowadays I'm more into pastels and other colours such as orange, yellow, pink... I used to paint my nails all the time red or burgundy, but now I'm completely obsessed with bolder colours and as you can see glitter is my ultimate favourite top coat! Haha! Do you guys have any favourite colours at the moment?
Speaking of glitter... This thursday friends of mine are celebrating their 20th birthday and they are throwing a glitter birthday party! My nails are glittery enough, now I need to find the perfect glitter outfit!


I've been a fan of Cherie Ko/ Talktothewalls/ Pastelpower since she ever started with covers on youtube! I think she has such a cute and interesting voice. You should check out her youtube channel here!

8 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous colours!

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the nails :) I have a similar mint nail polish, I just love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nails are lovely! I love your glitter topcoat, where did you get it from? x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The glitter topcoat is from Catrice! ;)
      xo

      Delete
  4. your nails are sooo pretty! I wish that shop waas in ireland so I could get those nail varnishes too!:D
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw yes that's a pity! But you can find those colours too in other shops ;)
      Thank you Sofia! xo

      Delete