3/15/2013

The Carrie Diaries


Top- H&M, Vest- Thrifted, Skirt- Oasap, Clutch- Oasap, Heart shaped watch- Primark, Bracelet- DIY, Rings- I Am and Chainlessbrain

This is an outfit picture I took last week ago, when it was still sunny warm weather here in Belgium. I was wearing my new top from H&M (thanks to my lovely friend Rebecca!) and my new watermelon colour clutch from Oasap! What do you think? When I wore this outfit, I felt a bit like a character from The Carrie Diaries, haha. Anyone who watches these series too? I'm completely obsessed with it!  Totally in love with the fashion scene and the girly, dreamy adventures of Carrie. Wish I could go to a big city and work somewhere in the fashion industry! That would be a dream come true. 




29 comments:

  1. I love your style! It looks really cool but elegantxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only watched the first episode but definitly will watch the other ones! You look so cute Gladys! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute look babe!

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Carrie Diaries is my favourite! Your jacket totally takes me back to the 80s x
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooohoow! Haha yes I feel very 80s when I wear it! :D <3

      Delete
  5. love this outfit! the skirt is lovely!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE CARRIE DIARIES :D!

    - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love the H&M top! I havent seen the Carrie Diary's but I really want to! they looks great! :D
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofia! :D Yes definitely watch it! It's purrrrrfect! :D

      Delete
  8. Omg yes, I was the Carrie Diaries every week! I have no doubt that you could become so successful in the fashion world. :)

    - Rana from Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looooovely! :D Oh that's super sweet Rana! I wish! :D

      Delete
  9. Jouw clutch is echt super mooi! Jaloers!

    xo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit the jacket is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this show as well, it's actually my favorite tv show right now <3 and oh- you look pretty<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooohoo! Mine too! I always get super excited when the next episode is almost up! :D Thank you Maja! <3

      Delete
  12. I love The Carrie Diaries and your outfit is amazing X)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete