4/29/2013

Back Home



Suede jacket- Tiany Kirilove for Vero Moda, 3D Flower Mesh Jumper- American Apparel, Jeans- H&M, Sunnies- H&M, Shoes- River Island, Bag- Thrifted

Nope, not a post about my trip of Amsterdam. Not yet, but soon. Took loads of pictures with my old Konica camera, so it will take some time to develop them and hopefully they will turn out well (fingers crossed).  For now, I want to show you some pictures from yesterday. Just my sis, Steffi and I fooling around and enjoying the weather. Just love those two funny creatures, even though they can be very very annoying. I'm off working for school now. Really need to get some work done, because my exams are getting closer and closer.

24 comments:

  1. you gals are the cutest! love your jacket xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your smile is beautiful in the last pic~ ^^

    fake-kaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit ♥

    and your hair are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style, and that you smile properly in your photos, not many bloggers tend to do that. Good luck with you exams!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can you be so pretty?? <3 amazing photos!

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls look so cute! and love your outfit colors!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab as always, just can't get enough of your pretty outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele leuke foto's en wát een toffe outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my hello gladys! sorry ive been so very absent.. things have been hectic here also! xp exams are gettting close here too.. ah they are such poo, no?
    but you look gorgeous me dear!
    honestly :3 might i ask how you get all those four photos next to each other like that?
    me poo of a blog won't allow me to..
    lovely to read your blog again and see your perfect looook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greer! Yes they are! I really need a vacation!
      Thank you Greer! btw. Did you get my letter already? Just want to know, hihi.
      I use Indesign to create those collages! And sometime Photoshop, but that's a bit difficult.
      Thank you Greer! You're lovely!

      Delete
  10. Love your style!

    http://www.twintwosome.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love every single one of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah I completely love your blog! Your OOTD show so much personality, rather than the typical "bedroom" pose from cookie cutter bloggers.
    I'm now following you via Bloglovin and Twitter. Keep up the innovative blogging!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete