6/03/2013

Just Another Geek

Hat- Oasap, Geek T-shirt- Choies, Sheer maxi skirt- American Apparel, Wedges- Sacha, Backpack- Thrifted

New shoes!? No, I bought them last summer and never worn them until now. I kinda have a love- hate relationship with these, I love how girly and pretty they are, but they aren't the most safest shoes to walk in! The heel is so thin! Definitely cannot run or speed walk in it when I have to catch a bus. Anyway, just thought to give it a try and combine it with my new geek t-shirt from Choies (which I also have in a green colour, hihi couldn't resist), my maxi sheer skirt from the American Apparel, my thrifted backpack and ofcourse my favourite hat at the moment. 

Finally temperatures are rising here in Belgium! I 'm so sick of the rain and dark clouds for the past few days, weeks, maybe months. It really feels so good to feel the sun again! And I'm almost free as a bird! Still two more exams to go! This wednesday I have life drawing exam and next thursday graphic design presentation. I hope it will all go well! Have loads of work, so I'd better get started! 

Let me know what you think of the outfit! Oh and the nails (inspired by a picture on tumblr)! Have a good day/evening!

Love Gladys

18 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige outfit! Staat je heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, such a lovely outfit, especially the skirt! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in this outfit and your nails look cute too! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you on Chictopia and you are so so cute! Can't wait to follow your blog and be inspired by your pretty outfits! Keep in touch, lovie!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toffe outfit! Die rok heb ik ook haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supermooie outfit! De rok en de top zijn allebei echt prachtig. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. woa gladys! them shoes! they perfect!
    echt zaaaalig!
    en die eerste foto! zo wijs!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echt super leuke outfit en wat een leuke foto's!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! and the red shoes add the perfect touch of color!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great style and blog - would love it if you could check out mine

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwh those nails are so cute! xo

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sheer maxi! Gorgeous nail art too, so cute x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning hun! I can't go any faster than a walk in heels in general ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, just lovely. Once again- one of my favorite looks. :) <3 And I guess I really need this shirt- I'm learning for my finalls right now like crazy :):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, die geek t-shirt is echt super leuk:)!!

    ReplyDelete