6/27/2013

King City


Hat- Oasap, Chiffon blouse- H&M, Knitted dress- H&M, Shoes- Sacha, Hamsa hand necklace- I Am, Skull necklace- UO, Rings- H&M, Leather backpack- Mom's

My apologies for not updating the blog regularly! Summer vacation has started a week ago and I've been enjoying it so much. But now I'm going to try to focus on the blog and make the best of it! Blogging is with no doubt something I really love to do! Hope you still want to go on this exciting journey with me!

For now I have some outfit pictures I want to share with you! Took those yesterday with my sister nearby a really cool place, called DOK. A place where you can hang out and where events are being held. 

Let me know what you think of the outfit! Oh and here a post being featured by Nasreen from the blog Lazy Obsession! Thank you lovely! 

30 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with every single outfit you post! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you accessorized this outfit ! The hat and rings are really pretty xx

    http://hibiscusmind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is amazing! love how you styled it with the shirt and backpack xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all white this season, and you've done it so well! love your mum's rucksack.. :)
    "Bumble’s Blog"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! Obsessed with it! :D Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! the backpack and shoes are amazing!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is such a gorgeous set of photos! I love your hat xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous oufit, love the all white xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je rugzak is echt zo leuk!!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaja! Vind hem zeker en vast ook leuk, hihi! Dankje Mariette!

      Delete
  9. This looks perfect! I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful pics! Gorgeous!

    http://greettagrace.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! Lovely photos!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Gladys,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥
    Ps: Your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done! You're welcome! :D
      Thank you Louise!

      Delete