7/04/2013

A Walk In The Park

Sunnies- American Apparel, Top- Monki, Dress- H&M, Loafers- Primark, Backpack- Mom's, Necklace- UO and I Am, Rings- H&M

Hello lovies! Just a quick outfit post! Wore this a few days ago when I went to this really big park with one of my besties. We had a little picknick (loads of homemade sushi!) and played mini golf! It was my first time playing and I kinda loved it!
Oh, and what do you think of the outfit? I'm really happy with the dress from H&M. Costed me only €7! The only thing that is annoying me is that I have to wear a short leggings underneath it, because otherwise you'll see my undies through it. Maybe someones else has suggestions or are having the same problem? Let me know!

12 comments:

  1. En ik vind je rugzakje nog steeds super vet... Je jurkje staat je echt schattig!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha dankje Mariette dat is lief van je!

      Delete
  2. Love your dress, so fresh and good find! <3

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, die combo met dat shirtje en jurkje is zoo mooi !
    Hele mooie foto's ook.
    zou je mijn blog een keer willen bekijken ?

    Liefs, Sam

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Sam! Ik zal een kijkje nemen!

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely! That little rucksack is so adorable too
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty summer outfit :) whites always my fave for summer.

    http://fashion-beauty-bygrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete