7/24/2013

Taking It Slow



Crop top- Urban Outfitters, Sparkle & Fade, Chiffon skirt, Oasap, Bag- Stradivarius, Ring- H&M


Hello dear readers! My apologies for the lack of posting! Lately I've been very busy working, hanging out with friends, going out at the 'Genste Feesten' (Ghent Festival, a music and theatre festival in Ghent) and watched every episode of Boys over Flowers (Korean romantic/drama serie) Anybody out there who is also big fan of Korean drama? Besides that I also went shopping with my sister and bestfriend and bought some pretty things that I'm going to show you soon.
A few days ago I tried to take some full length outfit pictures, but since my camera is acting very weird, I only managed to take these. I'm having a lot of problems with my DSLR. Most of the time it shuts itself off, when I want to take a picture. Anyway, now that I have found a student job, I can save some money for a new one! Oh and what do you think of the outfit? 

Now I'm off to work!
Love, Gladys

 

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of this, and your makeup is flawless xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!Your red lipstick complete your look. Love it.

    Love,
    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    this outfit looks lovely! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vind elke outfit van jou zo gaaf! Je ziet er weer heel leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty look!

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, jouw make up is zo mooi! Blij dat je nog job hebt gevonden:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, so simple but lovely! you are so gorgeous and these photos look great x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is really pretty, I love flowy items of clothing. The song is so summery, wooooxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Thank you! I've been buying more flowy items lately!

      Delete
  9. Adore this look babe, really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuke outfit, en wat balen van je camera zeg!

    ReplyDelete