8/18/2013

Ming Berlin

Sweater/dress- H&M, Socks- Minga Berlin

Oh god, I have a weakness when it comes to statement socks. And these have literally stolen my heart! I received them a few days ago from Minga Berlin along with another pair, which I'm going to show you in another post. This look/outfit is not so special (besides the socks, because they rock, oh god that rhymes, hihi), so I'm going to style these beauties again in another outfit post! Anyway, what do you guys think?  

Oh and what do you think of the new header?! Let me know! + if you have any questions, doesn't matter what, everything is ok, leave a comment in my previous post! Probably next week I'll post the answers!

Love, Gladys



18 comments:

  1. Aaahh je sokken zijn zo leuk! Mooie foto's ook :).

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually love your outfits and I am a big fan of your blog, but to upload a post about red socks, just bcause you became them for free? really? they are not that special :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I just got excited about these and I wanted to show my support for this webshop. Hope you'll still keep reading my blog, despite this post :)

      Delete
  3. Love the socks, bright colours are just to die for! I wonder though, what's "statement" about them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sari! What I meant with 'statement socks' is that it's the contrast between colours and how bold they are. They are not like any regular sock. These socks need to be shown!

      Delete
  4. I love the colour of your new header, good choice! And the socks are awesome! Also I have no idea how everything is so perfectly white...very jealous hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your socks!!!! Haha. Never thought I'd find myself commenting that but I really do! And I'm loving the new blog header. Wow, haven't been to your blog for ages. How are things going? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those socks. So bright and fun. Love the new blog design. Stay fab

    xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore those brightly coloured socks of yours! I just recently discovered your blog and I'm now a fan :) x


    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love loud socks, too! These colors are so great.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. je header is echt prachtig gladys! Ik vind het zo leuk dat hij zo manueel is gemaakt :D en je fotokader ook zo sterk! xx

    ReplyDelete