8/21/2013

On Track


Everyday I have to bike 27 km to work and back home and it's pretty boring when you have to bike constantly the same route and see the same things day by day. Luckily a bit of music keeps my journey interesting! I made a little playlist on 8tracks with songs that I've been playing on repeat for days! Do you like it? Let me know! + any songs that you have been listening on repeat? I would love to know, so maybe I can spice up my music list! Any genre is welcome!

Oh and don't forget! If you have any question, doesn't matter what! Leave a comment in one of my previous posts! I'm going to answer your questions this weekend! 


1. Giraffage - Before // 2. Sundrenched - Ice Cream Truck // 3. Banks - Warm Water (Snakehips remix)  // 4. Kwes - Bashful // 5. Mattison - Predictions (bootleg StewRat remix) // 6.  Ta-Ku  - I Miss You // 7. Psykon - Psykon's Summer Fitness Loops // 8. Analogue Monsta - Time to

Love, Gladys

8 comments:

  1. Nice article! Some music are cool!
    Here's my youtube channel where I publish a playlist, each month, of all the musics I discovered or often listen ! There are any genre , maybe will you find your happiness? haha
    Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi ik herken echt geen artiest of nummer. Zelf luister ik veel naar Vandaag van Bakermat.

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been listening to Bastille over and over and over again, with good headphones especially they are awesome!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about them, but I've never listened to any of their songs. I'll give it a try today! :D Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http:/ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete