9/01/2013

Fluorescent Adolescent

Sweater/jumper- H&M, Dress- Sparkle & Fade / Urban Outfitters, Bag- Choies, Shoes- Primark, Jewellery- H&M, Sunnies- H&M
Pictures by @rebeccafertinel

Hello my dear readers! I know, it has been a while! This week consisted lack of sleeping and a lot of working hours, but finally it's all over. Still got three weeks of vacation left till my new school year starts! My little sister, who's turning sixteen tomorrow, starts school Monday! And you guys? Good luck with the ones who has already started! 

17 comments:

  1. my oh my, once again fell in love with your look and your music taste :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super vette outfit. Love it!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos so much! In love with the whole look! <3

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the outfit is great and you look so happy :D

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes super happy that I can finally rest and enjoy the rest of my vacation! :D Thank you Kristiana!

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty, I loove the outfit! Gorgeous photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this style with the jumper on the dress/skirt, so pretty but casualxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool bag! Matches with your glasses :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your bag!!
    http://youngbutambitious.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I fucking love your article ! Your photos are so cool and your bag too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete