9/16/2013

Fresh, Free & Wild





Pictures taken at the hairdresser thanks to pretty Linde!

I feel so much better with this new haircut, an angled bob. Fresh, free and wild are the words that describe how I feel about this change. I'm really happy that I did it! It made my life a bit easier, haha! Just a quick wash and dry and I'm ready to go! I'm also trying to experiment, because I still have a lot of hair and it would be nice to curl some locks or even put some braids in. I'll try to post some better pictures someday, because here it's all a bit messy (just the way I like it!). And I want to thank Linde and Lisen for this day at the hairdresser! It's always so much fun with them! + I want to thank you guys for all the lovely comments about my hair! It really means a lot! Even though I don't respond to every comment, I do read them and it always makes my day! Thank you! 

Love, Gladys


17 comments:

  1. LOVE your new hair! It looks so good on you! :) x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's, het staat je echt tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nogmaals: het staat je echt super gaaf. Heel mooi.

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo'n kapsel is echt het mooiste messy ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute! the cut really suits you and i love the dotty background x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new haircut! this suits you so much! you look so gorgeous!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable babe, the haircut really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look much better in short hair! So pretty!! :) x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the short hair, it suits you so much!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw! Super mooi, ik wou dat ik haar had zoals het jouwe. Ik heb ongeveer dezelfde lengte
    alleen heb ik super veel krullen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely adore your hair, you pull it off soo well! xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Het staat je echt practig Gladys!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks amazing! You look gorgeous :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete