9/02/2013

Moodboard - Hair





all pictures taken from tumblr

I've done a lot of thinking recently and I've come to a decision: I'm going to cut my hair short! How? Wait and see! Why? A big part of my life I had long hair and now I'm really bored with it. Not that I don't love my ombre hair, which I do, it's just a change can be good! And that's what I really need now at the moment. So what do you think? Do you think I can pull off a short hair cut? Anyone who has experienced this? Let me know, please!

Next week I'm going to the hairdresser for the first time with Linde and Lisen. It's so exciting and I really, really can't wait!

Love, Gladys


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it! I had very long hair as well but last year I cut it really short and I'm so glad about that. It just gives you such a free and light feeling.

    PS: I love your moodboard! All of the pictures are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik zou kijken of je het kan doneren! Ik heb mijn haar ook van lang tot kort laten knippen. Op mijn blog kan je foto's zien. Het is heel eng, maar uiteindelijk ga je er denk ik wel blij mee zijn.

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous! I wish I were brave enough to try something like that... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to look so amazingly beautiful! Can't wait to see you with your new hars cut! x

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think you could pull it off, maybe a bit like how Fearne Cotton has it short? That looks really prettyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are fab! I bet you're going to look gorgeous! Can't wait to see the final look!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Een paar jaar geleden heb ik mijn haar ook kort laten knippen omdat ik de lange versie beu was, een aanrader! Plus, je haar groeit snel genoeg terug ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ergens zonde maar ik denk dat korter haar je ook goed zal staan! En ach, haar groeit altijd weer aan... En nog redelijk snel ook.

    ReplyDelete