9/28/2013

Something To Remind Me



T-Shirt- c/o Choies, Skirt- c/o Oasap

This week I attended every class except one, met new and interesting people, drank a lot of coffee and red wine, ate every morning a different cereal, read the newspaper everyday, spent most of my money on food at school, had some amazing tasty advocado/shrimp wraps, listened to 80's music on repeat, went to a Jazz jam session, wished I could dirty dance like Frances and Johnny, watched North By Northwest from Alfred Hitchcock and loved every second of it, created tons of to do list and managed to achieve every goal, and I felt very energetic and happy...
How was your week?



16 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty fab week :) You look gorgeous too, love your hair xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mijn week was druk, vermoeiend, maar wel erg leuk! Leuke outfit weer :).

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphics you used and how they perfectly complimented your outfit :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Something I would wear :)

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man those weeks are just the best ones. I'm getting through my to do list, but not as quick as I would have liked!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like a great week! I've been home alone, pumping music just like this through the speakers.. it's been good :)

    Bumble Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klinkt als een goede week, en je outfit is tof!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke outfit! Mooie kleuren bij elkaar! En ik blijf je kapsel geweldig vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only a cute outfit, cute girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came a cross your blog, and feel in love!!! Keep up!

    ReplyDelete