9/13/2013

We Were In Love

Coat- Thrifted, Top- H&M, Jeans- H&M, Shoes- River Island, Bag- Mom's
Pictures by Rebecca Fertinel

Because of some recent events I've been feeling a bit down and empty and hadn't the feeling to blog, my apologies for that my dear readers. But hey let's forget about that, don't want to fill this blog with sad things, so let's move on! Yesterday I had lunch with my dear friend Rebecca and thanks to her I have some outfit pictures to show you! Not really special, but this is how I looked yesterday. All dressed up in black, no make up and feeling kinda witchy. The only thing I missed was a hat and maybe a bit of colour, like a red lipstick. 

Tomorrow Rebecca and I are going to an opening of an art exhibition where a friend of mine also participates. If anyone of you lives in Belgium (or not) and wants to sniff some art, you're welcome! This event will take place in Aalst, Netwerk at 20 p.m. !

+ Monday there will be a hair post! 

Love, Gladys


14 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty! Wish I could go to the exhibition, unfortunately I live countries away!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, the coat looks awesome! Oh, and your hair looks so beautiful <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind je nieuwe kapsel echt geweldig! Prachtig en ook wel elegant! Het maakt je ook iets meer volwassen. Gave outfit en je bent echt een natural beauty! Jij hebt geen make-up nodig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! and love your new haircut! you look gorgeous!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love th patterns xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat korte haar staat je echt goed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new hair cut and your outfit is perfect for fall :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so pretty Gladys! It suits you! :) Really love the outfit as well x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and comfy outfit. Your new hair looks so good on you!! x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. huh gaat dat over die expositie met jouw haar?
    mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very mature (in a good way) with short hair :) I love this outfit, hope you're feeling better xx

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, your hair looks georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your coat hun, it's so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooie vondst die jas! Je staat echt goed met je nieuwe coupe ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete