10/17/2013

Rock Bottom

Shoes- c/o Even & Odd / Zalando, Jeans- Vintage, Sweater- H&M, Bag- Pieces

Hey you! My apologies for being absent on the blog! These last couple of days consisted loads of work for school. Anyway, a few weeks ago I received a pair of shoes from Zalando! I have been wearing them a lot, just because they look pretty and they are so damn comfy! If you haven't already heard about Zalando, it's a web shop which sells a wide range of shoes, clothing, accessories and more. And the best thing is that they offer free shipping and return! So, check it out! Oh and what do you think of the shoes? 

ps. That day I went to Brussels with some peeps to go see King Krule! And I have to say that it was a pretty rad show! If you follow me on instagram, I've met Archy Marshall (singer)! 

19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love all the textures xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, you always pair everything so beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, basics all perfectly put together x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers, they're perfect for fall and those boots are gorgeous!
    -Ashley
    Not Haute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and how it was paired together! xx

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes! Great style too by the way :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt super leuke laarsjes!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes! Gorgeous outfit!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een prachtige outfit en ook echt hele leuke schoenen. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuke laarsjes! En geweldige outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh wow your blog is still so lovely and super amazing! <3 You look so cute as always, love the outfit! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Onwijs gave outfit, heel stoer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Love your style and blog<3
    Following u!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just discover your blog via Lookbook and I kind of love it already ! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep see these photos of your outfit on Pinterest (I even used one in one of my article on my blog like "inspiration of outfits seen on Pinterest"), I just realised it was YOU aha, so famous !!

    ReplyDelete