11/20/2013

Current Beauty Favourites

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes / Essie - Blanc / L'Oreal - Top Coat Confetti / Hema - Red Kiss 
SuperStay 24h lipstick - Cherry Pie & Red Passion (brighter one) / Kiehl's Lip Balm #1

Something different than a regular outfit post! Just wanted you to show my favourite or most used beauty products at the moment! I'm not going to review them, but if you want me to do that, let me know in the comments below! What I do want to say, is that the SuperStay 24h lipstick from Maybeline is beyond amazing! It lasts for hours and it doesn't even smudge or come off when you eat or drink, except for oily food. It's the perfect lipstick for someone like me, who is mostly too lazy to touch it up all the time. + I've been wearing more red lipstick than before, just because it's easy and I love how it can brighten up any outfit! Does anyone also uses this product? Or do you have a current favourite beauty item? Let me know! 

8 comments:

  1. Ik blijf je haar leuk vinden!
    En ik ben zelf ook erg fan van de HEMA nagellakjes (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful with a red lipstick. And I'd love to try out the L'oreal Confetti top coat too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beaut! I adore Essie's nail polish in Blanc as well x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu ben ik wel erg benieuwd naar de lip stains, ik doe vaak geen lippenstift op omdat ik geen zin heb om het constant in de gaten te houden en bij te werken!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the million lash mascara its by far my favorite! Those nail varnishes are soo pretty <3
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. red lips look is my top favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg your outfit is amazing!! I need that Essie nail polish in my life too. x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete