1/20/2014

Work hard & be nice to people

missguided, pvc, biker jacket
Oversized blouse- Thrifted, PVC Biker Jacket- c/o Missguided, High waisted jeans- Zara

Last week, after long days of designing and barely any sleep, I managed to get everything on time for my jury Graphic Design. I had to present a beach party festival (logo, poster, cd, ticket, website) and an Identity Style Guide book of a fictional travel agency somewhere in 2050. Even though of all the stress and the lack of sleep, my jury went pretty well! I don't have any pictures of my book yet, I'll have to ask my teacher to have it back for some snaps. But you can see my other works on my school/work tumblr. Let me know what you think!


Love, Gladys



11 comments:

  1. This shirt is really gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that shirt, and that jacket is beyond awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Als grafisch vormgever in opleiding vind ik het erg leuk om je werk te zien (: En een hele mooie foto trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you arranged this picture :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and the props for this quick outfit shoot. Everything looks so intentional!

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good title!
    Gorgeous jacket!

    Love,E.
    http://www.fashionxxcrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo and well one on getting all your work done! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love reading your blog! good luck with all your work!
    rabia from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came across your blog on Zoe's IG comments's section and I've never been more glad.
    You're absolutely amazing. Love your blog so much!
    Looking forward to more posts from you(and secretly hoping that we could be in touch; but don't wanna come off to creepy either)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete