4/28/2014

Oostende


Suede Biker Jacket- Vero Moda (Collection of Tiany Kiriloff), Tote Bag- WECANDANCE, High Waist Jeans- Zara, Crop Top- Bershka, Shoes- Sacha, Sunnies- H&M

This morning, when I entered my home, I found my mom waiting for me dressed up with her sunnies and sandals, ready to go hop on the train to the beach. As she is taking a week free from work, she wants to enjoy a bit of the sun and most importantly relax. Seeing her all excited, and me all stressed out, because of all the tons of work I have to do. I just couldn't say no to that cutie! As result a fun mother-daugther time strolling on the beach, aaah-ing and ooeh-ing how great it feels with our feet in the sand and taking loads of pictures (most of them are jumping pictures, selfies, peace and duckfaces... not going to bother you with that, too much cuteness to handle, no kiddin). Now it's back to reality, have to get some work done for tomorrow! (Yes, I know, I'm such a bad blogger. Gonna make it up to you guys! Trying to post regularly!)

Love, Gladys

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute bag <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post! Love your boots by the way (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! Love your jacket too!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is such a sweet post! your mum is so cute
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just stunning, you guys are so sweet x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos ! :)

    xx
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete