5/29/2014

New in - Jeggings


High waisted jeggings- (c/o ICC) Dr. Denim Jeansmakers

This has to be a great invention and I'm so late with this! It is my first time wearing a pair of jeggings. And ok, I'm definitely a big fan of jeans, but ever since I own these, I can't get my hands off of it! They are like a classy version of leggings! Leggings disguised in jeans (wtf). Seriously, they make me do the funkiest dance moves, don't have to unbutton it, whenever I'm eating shit loads of crap and I can do pilates in them (ok, no, that's not true, haven't tried yet, but they feel like it, like I can do a n y t h i n g). 

Too bad, Dr. Denim Jeansmakers don't ship everywhere. For example Belgium, but luckily there are some shops in Ghent (my hometown), where they sell these gems. For the ones who live here, visit the Cream in the Hoogpoort 9 or the Zimba in the Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 62

Going to style these three in my upcoming outfit posts, so stay tuned! + What are your thoughts about jeggings? or Dr. Denim? Share your opinion in the comments below!

Love, Gladys

14 comments:

  1. these jeans look amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans look so good on you, and high- waisted jeans are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeggings are totally my favorite too! When they first came out I was so skeptical but now I don't even touch regular denim anymore. They're just so much more comfortable and form fitting and flattering.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures. The jeans look amazing!

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie jegging! Lijkt me fijn zitten:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. composição mais leve e linda impossivel <3


    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fit of these! I've been looking at dr denim and cheap monday jeans for a while tossing up, luckily here in aus we have them. they look sooooo great on you gal!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am literally sitting wearing my own jeggings from Zara- and have to agree they are one of the best purchases I've ever made...so comfy but just like jeans!! Great for when eatings lots of pizza too haha! Love how you styled them :)

    www.lucierose1.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeggings zijn zo fijn! Ben benieuwd naar de outfits (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Gladys :) can you take a look at your mail box please ? I have a good news for you !

    xx
    hoolidsus.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those jeans!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these jeans look so good! xx

    ReplyDelete