5/18/2014

That Summer Feeling


Kimono- Vintage, Top- H&M, High Waisted Shorts- Zara + DIY, Sandals- H&M, White bag- Forever 21
Joan- Dress/blouse- Vintage, Backpack- Moms, Heels- H&M

Pictures by Joan Dumez & me

Next week my exams will start, which means I'll be busy studying. But like today, after hours of reading and memorizing, I just had to go outside and soak up some sun! And damn, it was hot!
Wearing black with a colourful kimono, which has been stuck in my closet for way too long! Kimonos can brighten up every outfit and give that spring/summery feeling!

Speaking of my closet. I've been cleaning it up and I've found a lot of clothes that need a second life. And since my sister doesn't want a single thing (she's sooo picky) I'll sell them! I've made a depop account a long time ago, but I still hadn't the time too take some decent pictures of the items I want to sell. I'll let you know when something is up!

So what do you think of the outfit? And my sisters!? + If you have a depop account, share it in the comments below!

Love, Gladys

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, loving the Summer vibe xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is one stunning kimono x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, so beautiful! that kimono is so lovely

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the style of photography in these shots, it really captures the chilled out mood. Flippin' love that kimono too! Send some sun my way please :) Ellia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing.
    Love the outfits as well as the pictures.

    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je foto's zijn weer prachtig! Heerlijke summer vibe ook! En je outfit is natuurlijk weer geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of the outfits and the location! Such an interesting place that looks a little desolate but still quite urban and intriguing. my depop accoung is maneuntame! I'd love to see what you put up when you get the chance!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love both of your outfits. Good luck with your exams! :) x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete