6/26/2014

Co-ords x ARK

ARK, Co-ords, fashion, women
1_2_3_4_5 

A fun trend that I've been seeing here on the web and in stores is the co-ord! My closet doesn't own one, but this will change soon! A plus is that you can decide to wear the shorts only with another tee and vice versa! The ones above are my favourites from ARK. Just found them on the web and they have a nice range of co-ords at the moment with reeeeally good prices! What do you think of this playful trend? 

ARK, Co-ords, fashion, women

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the daisy print two piece!

    emma // definemyheart
    definemyheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the palm tree print one, it's just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I'm such a sucker for a matching two piece! I love no. 5

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coordinates! They're so fun and playful! My favorite out of the ones you chose are the palm trees prints! Thank you so much for introducing Arks to me! I have my eyes on them no lol

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely in love with this trend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own one either but I always think that co-ords look absolutely amazing! Definitely need one! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really liking these. The fit is so pretty too, I love the simple patterned designsxx

    ReplyDelete