8/23/2014

Daily

ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
ZARA, zeroUV, H&M, b/w
Trenchcoat- H&M, Dress- Zara, Shoes- Sacha, Tote bag- Dille & Kamille, Sunnies- c/o ZeroUV
Photos by Rebecca Fertinel
Edit by Gladys Dumez

Few days ago I had a lil' coffee date with my friend Rebecca. I wore this comfy dress from the Zara (but not so practical to wear, when riding a bike), my favourite black trench coat, black shoes & tote bag and my new sunnies from ZeroUV. A super quick, easy and damn comfy outfit! What do you think? 

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen that my sister changed her hair colour too! And she is a BABE! I'll post about that later! 

Love, Gladys 

12 comments:

  1. In love with this look ! This is so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trenchcoat :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo amazing. I'm really in love with your hair! <3

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, I am so in love with this hair colour on you. the outfit is super fab as always too x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorge, you look awesome girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je haar blijft zo zo zo zo tof. Prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovee this look! the dress and shoes are gorgeous!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a glimpse at you IG, this color suits you and your sister so well!
    This sounds indeed sporty to bike with such a dress, but worth it, you are lovely and badass at the same time; I'm found of the outfits!
    Have a good day =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's totally awesome. I might steal the idea and wear something similar on days where I just don't want to fuss with an outfit. I love the trench too, it's so perfect for the coming months. When it's not done up it looks really interesting and not like a trench at all, which I love.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're killin' me. The hair suits you so well. I can't even.

    Loving the all black/stripes. Definitely a go-to.

    xx,
    thetinydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 4th photo ! :)

    xx
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete