9/08/2014

Ghentstreets

ghentstreets, fashion, magazine
Yo peeps! I'm back! And I've got some exciting news to share with you! Two months ago the people behind the blog Ghent Streetstyle (remember this look?) asked me to work together on a super rad project. And hello, I couldn't say no, because how cool is this?! It's an online magazine about fashion, beauty, music, food, DIY ... and many more! And the great thing about it, is that we are with a bunch of creative awesome people who will inspire you! "Hoe meer zielen, hoe meer vreugd!"Go and check out Ghentstreets and read my first post about my sister's fabulous new hair do!  
ghentstreets, fashion, magazine
Please share your thoughts in the comments below! 
Love, Gladys

4 comments:

  1. How awesome! I loved the post (though I was sad it was only a minute read) and the layout of the site is absolutely gorgeous. Are you a one time contributor or is this going to be a long term thing? If it's long term I can't wait to see what other posts you have in store!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so sweet of you Stephanie! Haha, and yes it's a long term thing! :D :D :D

      Delete
  2. awesome hair!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat ontzettend tof zeg! Kapsel staat je zusje ook praaaachtig

    ReplyDelete