10/10/2014

In Transition

Coat & bag- Zara, Blouse- H&M, Sweater- Zara men, High waisted jeggings- c/o Lee, Shoes- Sacha, Watch- c/o Daniel Wellington (use 'dorisdave' for 15% discount), Pictures by Rebecca Fertinel

Brrr..., it's getting cold over here! But oh my I love Autumn! In the day all layered up in chunky knits, woolen scarfs, oversized coats... surviving the day without catching a cold! And in the night under the sheets in your cute pj's, funky socks with a good read and some hot chocolate. 

Every Thursday I have no school and mostly I stay at home to work on projects or school. For the change I went outside for lunch with Rebecca at her school. All dressed up in classy black and white. That day it was pretty chilly, even though the sun made a lil' appearance. I was wearing a very light chiffon blouse and thank god, I layered it with my boyfriend's cozy sweater!

So what do you think about this transitional season? Like it or nah?
Tomorrow I'll be back with something cool for you! 

Love, Gladys

14 comments:

  1. Geweldige outfit! Staat prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous ! Love it all !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers girl! You look amazing, so chic! I absolutely adore this outfit, just stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, and I love love autumn. mainly because the light is almost always perfect for photos... but it does rain a lot which can be an issue <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single post of yours just keeps getting better, love this so much !
    -Rupsha
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super sweet! Thank you Rupsha, I'm flattered!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit, I love that blouse and sweater combination.

    hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this all black look with a pop of crisp white :) The transition period is...mmmm...growing on me? I do love layering, but I'm not really looking forward to the imminent snowy season :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here! Please winter be nice!!
      And thank you Maria!

      Delete
  8. Geweldige outfit, en ik vind dat je witte haar hier heel tof bij staat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! I love wearing all black x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely incredible babe! You look utterly divine! x

    ReplyDelete