10/17/2014

Keepin' Cosy w/ Missguided

Everything Missguided: Knit, High waist Skinny jeans, Earrings, ShoesPictures by Joan Dumez

Brrrring it on cold! I'm ready with my new knit from Missguided! Warm, cosy, oversized and so girly-girl with the off shoulder detail. Knits are the perfect item to get comfy in these cold days. Oh and cuddling will be now extra cute and lovely with a warm knit! I'm so in for this sweater weather! Who's with me?

Peeps, can't tell how excited I am for London next week! If you have some tips, please share!
Love, Gladys

14 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and I'm loving these pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photography!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are just perfection, I'm completely in love! The photography of this post is to die for, such amazing shots x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photography, you look absolutely stunning & I'm loving your style as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous! seriously such beautiful photography x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be forever in love with your hair and every single photo on your blog (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool photoshoot! Love the mix of earrings with the comfy knitwear, then adding the boots to toughen the look!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, this grey, white & black combination is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' so cosy babe! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete