12/03/2014

Where Have I Been?

Sunnies- c/o ZeroUV, Coat- Zara, Sweater- Zara Men, Trousers- H&M, Shoes- c/o Missguided, Bag- Zara

Guys, I know I haven't been posting regularly anymore or on any social media platforms, and I feel shitty about it. School is a big part of the reason why I've been so MIA, as it is my last year of Graphic Design. I had to choose my priorities and I hope you understand. So yeah where have I been?

1. October I went to London for a few days and it was pretty awesome, more soon on youtube and blog 2. Back in Belgium I worked with the Ghentstreets crew for the Alexander Wang x H&M shoot as stylist 3. Celebrated my birthday! Whoop whoop, 22! 4. Hopped on the bus with school to Amsterdam for a few days 5. Ghentstreets won best newcomer at the Knack Blog Awards 6. And loads of work for school + on the hunt for an internship at a design agency. Oh and I've been working on my new work site, click here.

In that non-blogging month I've been thinking to change some things here, content and lay-out wise. Still fashion, but with some sprinkles of graphic design and more daily bits and bobs. I'm in my last year at school and I thought to pick my blog as a subject for my bachelor assignment. Creating a visual identity for Doris Dave, which means, new logo, concept, website, business cards... and so on. I'll keep you guys up to date with the creative process!

For now I'll keep on blogging here and start posting more on Instagram!
I love you all and I hope you're still on this journey with me! 

Speak soon, Gladys

9 comments:

  1. great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Druk druk druk! Ik ben ook op zoek naar een design stage, blijft lastig he.. Vind je broek echt geweldig die je aan hebt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah veel succes! Vandaag op gesprek geweest en mag daar beginnen! :D Jeej!
      Dankje Amy! :D

      Delete
  3. Love this blog! Pleas check out mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the grid pants. I'm a new follower of your blog cant wait to read more from you!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple but it looks so nicely put together!! great!!

    ReplyDelete