1/21/2015

Palladium

Sunglasses- c/o ZeroUV, Trench coat- H&M, Crop top and bag- Zara, Jeans- Lee, Shoes- c/o Palladium Boots, Pampa Hi Zip (with Alpha Industries), Pictures by Xavier Demets

I'm not a fan when it comes to colourful shoes, but these babies from Palladium Boots caught my eye.  They kinda look and feel like little bomber jackets for your feet, but in a very cool way. It's because they are part of the collaboration with Alpha Industries

At first I thought it would be a challenge to style them, but since I wear most of the time black, it was no problem at all. They also have to be the most comfiest shoes I've ever owned. I'm already thinking of getting them in other colours too! Anyone who has a pair of Palladium Boots too? What do you think?

Love, Gladys

14 comments:

  1. Great look!

    http://inspirationormadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cool Gladys, you look amazing girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled the boots! It totally gives the look a much edgier vibe now ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit ! You look so gorgeous ! Love the jacket !

    Many giveaways on my blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel erg leuk, zoals altijd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I love this outfit! the boots make it x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous babe, love the boots xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these boots, too - I think it looked stunning! You are right - it seems like the equivalent of the camo bomber jacket or parka.

    ReplyDelete