4/23/2015

Caption This


Base coat, top coat and nail polish (Let Life Unfold) - Caption

I'm a sucker when it comes to pretty nails. You'll probably never see my claws naked, but always with one of my favourite colours or a bit of bling bling. I'm not a pro in the beauty department, but I've been trying out the polishes of Caption and I'm amazed. Polish is easy to apply and dries in no-time, stays pretty and shiny for more than a week, doesn't chip at all and it has a gel kinda look (no UV-lamp needed). Sounds amazing right? 

And I'm that type of gal who doesn't want to wait ages for dry nails + I can get very irritated when the polish only stays for a day or two. So this product is a big yes for me! What about you? Do you have a favourite nail polish?

Love, Doris

8 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's zeg! Heel cool kleurtje ook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and how you've set up the shot of these photos!

    danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures look amazing! xx♥

    MOONFADE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these look perfect for me! I get so impatient waiting for my nail varnish to dry! x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could properly paint my nailsss haha
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy.com

    ReplyDelete