4/01/2015

Urban Outfitters: The Shirt Dress

Dress - Jacket - Bag - Shoes everything from URBAN OUTFITTERS
Pictures by Joan Dumez

Urban Outfitters asked me to style one of their dresses, because spring has begun, temperatures are rising and the sun peeps now and then. At the moment I always tend to pick black comfy clothes, but I'm trying to break the black look with something eye-catching.

I wanted to go for an easy, breezy, summery look, which would be perfect for festivals, picnics, a fun date or whatsoever. A perfect outfit when the sun is out. Unfortunately here in Belgium, we'll have to wait a bit longer for that. So I brought the sun in my sister's room and made this look work.

So I chose a black flowy dress or an oversized shirt. Lately I've been buying nothing else than these kinds of t-shirts and dresses, because I'm all about comfort. And this one isn't not only friggin' comfy, but also very handy. Why? It has pockets. For real guys. A dress with pockets. An oversized buttoned shirt/dress with pockets. Can it get any better? Oh yes. There is also a white version of it.

Anyone who thinks dresses with pockets are the best? 
Also a big thanks to my lil' sis for the pictures! Love her.

Love, Doris

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR DRESS, THE SHOES ARE VERY CUTE!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a stunner Gladys! This outfit is too cool, loving it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amaaazing! I love the outfit, the shoes are so gorgeous too!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a cool pictures! I really like your outfit too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you look absolutely amazing!! gorgeous pictures! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and totally get the thing about dresses with pockets! Those shoes are gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, the dress is amazing,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have hit the jackpot with this one!!!! I love a good dress with pockets.
    - Amanda x

    ladydanish.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is so cute :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete