4/16/2015

Vintage Lovin'

Leather Biker Jacket- Docks Caviar, Ripped jeans- H&M + DIY, Crop top- H&M, Bag- Urban Outfitters, Heels- Missguided, Watch- Daniel Wellington

During my graphic design internship in Brussels I've made a great discovery! There is a new vintage shop in the Vlaamsesteenweg or Rue de Flandre, which is a great location by the way. If you are in Brussels check the area out. A lot of art galleries, artsy boutiques, great food and coffee places... So the new vintage store is called, Docks Caviar. Love the selection of clothes, the interior, great vibe and cool people working over there!

I've noticed that when I was younger (oh, god why do I even say that... I'm not that old, but anyway...) like when I was in high school, I had a big love for anything vintage. I've spend more euros on those kind of clothes than to H&M for example. That's because it's one of its kind and I think it's kinda cool that somebody else wore it before. Maybe had some crazy adventures with it. And since I saw that leather jacket in Docks Caviar, I've realised that I've forgotten/neglected my love for vintage and second hand. 

What do you think about vintage/thrift shops? Let me know!
Love, Doris

14 comments:

  1. i know black is meant to make you look pretty badass but i think you look very cute hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha love your comment girl! THANKS!

      Delete
  2. perfect from head to toe, love everything abut this outfit! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit, such a perfect all black look! You look so gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is absolute perfection, I'm in love! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is heavenly. Love vintage/thrift shops, you can find such wonderful gems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jacket is AMAZING. I am a huge fan of vintage. I wrote an interview post about my favourite vintage shop in Liverpool here: http://lucierose1.blogspot.fr/2015/03/an-interview-withthe-vintage-corner.html ...if you're ever in Liverpool you should definitely go!

    And if I ever visit Brussels I will go to that shop for sure!
    Love your page Gladys x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Falling in and out of love with second hand / vintage shopping is so easy to do, but when you find gems like this, it's easy to fall back in love!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way about thrift stores! I was so into them in high school and now I totally forgot about them. I definitely have to make a visit to one real soon. That's an amazing find you have there too! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.fleshandhide.com

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas
    Leather Jackets

    Leather Jackets | Fashion Jackets | Mens Leather Jackets World wide Free Shiping
    Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Celebrity Jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete