7/15/2015

Pastel Heart

Top- H&M, Tailored trousers- &Other Stories, Sneakers- Keds, Temporary tattoo- Mon Tattoo

I'm not really a fan when it comes to the sales (except online), because I don't like the mess, the crowd, the long queues and etc. Surprisingly I've managed to get through the chaos and I've found tailored trousers in the &Other Stories for only €35. A-m-a-z-i-n-g. And yes, it's in colour. My dark closet could get some sweet pastel pink. Have you peeps scored some items during the sale?

And how cool is that heart tattoo? For the ones who are to chicken to get a tattoo or who wonders how it looks like on them, temporarily tattoos is the answer! + perfect as festival accessory! This one is from Mon Tattoo and is from the Lisa D. collection! Check it out!

Now I'm off to Dour Festival for 5 days! Go follow my instagram account for my Dour-shenanigans!

Love, Doris

12 comments:

  1. In love with the trousers! Could you possibly do a lookbook with them? I really want to get some but have no idea how I'd style them x

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Great idea! I'll think about it! Thank you Chloe! xxx

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love your trousers! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw, mooie outfit! Ik hou echt van & Other Stories. Superleuk ook dat hartje op je vinger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the trousers! I'm completely the same with sales but can never resist going in. Hope you have a fab time at Dour :-)

    Hannah | www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the trousers! I'm completely the same with sales but can never resist going in. Hope you have a fab time at Dour :-)

    Hannah | www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastische broek <3 Leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh I love these photos!

    ninawtnr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! These photos are really nice! In love with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great monochrome and basic outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your outfit and the photos are gorgeous x
    thetypicalaquarius.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete