8/01/2015

Volume Please!

shu uemura, beauty, doris dave
shu uemura, beauty
shu uemura, beauty
shu uemura, beauty
Shu Uemura Volume Maker, Long lasting lipstick- HEMA, top- H&M

You know when your hair ain't pretty short nor beautiful long? And you don't know if you'll either cut it short again or let it grow? Yup, I'm in that fase and it's frustrating! I'm still in a pickle and I'm going to wait till I'm pretty sure, but for now I like to keep it up and out of my face. You've probably seen it that I've been doing a lot of high buns lately. But to switch it up I also like to do a low flat ballet bun with some extra volume in the front as you can see in the pictures above. 

For the volume I'm using the Shu Uemura's Volume maker, which looks like a duster brush. You have to press the button on the end of the brush and texturizing powder (invisible when you apply it) will come out. Brush it near the roots and where you would like to add more volume. Shape your hair with your fingers, et voĆ®la, done! 

Really loving this beauty product at the moment! I think you can shape your hair more precisely and it's very practical to bring it with you. Whenever your hair is a bit flat. Just brush it away and hello big hair! Anyone who has this too? Or has other amazing tips for more volume?

Love, Doris

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous on these photos !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's! Waar is je broek van?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Amy! Van de American Apparel! Het is de Riding Pants! :)

      Delete
  3. Ummm this sounds amaze!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beaut!! I love your hair and that Shu Uemura product looks pretty interesting haha!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je haar heel mooi zitten! Maar ik snap je dilemma, ik ben zelf ook weer aan het twijfelen om het kort te knippen..

    ReplyDelete