8/10/2015

Mood: Inked

Ooh I would love to get a tattoo someday! Lately, I've been experimenting with temporary tattoos, which is fun to play with if you're scared to get a real one... or like me, wondering how it would look like on you. Maybe someday I'll get a real one. A tattoo with a story behind it. Just spontaneous getting inked, haha! But for now I'm good with the ones from Mon Tattoo and LaClaire! You peeps will love these too. Check them out!

Anyone who has a tattoo? What's the story behind it? Tell me, I want to know!

(Pictures from Pinterest)
Love, Doris

6 comments:

  1. Great tatt inspo!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olala! Some of these I haven't seen before! (which is rare these days) pretty pretty!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got flowers and I'll be getting some more flowers soon! I also have a tattoo of a pizza slice in a heart - my best friend and I have these matching to symbolise our friendship and love of food! Silly tattoos that have individual meaning are my favourites! x

    chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha AMAZING Chloe! Love the matchy matchy idea! And the pizza makes it perfect!
      Can't wait to get some too :((( xo

      Delete
  5. Tiny tattoos are the cutest <3

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete