8/31/2015

I'm going to Berlin!

For the ones who follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I've asked you for some travel recommendations and thank you for that! I've made my choice and decided to go to Berlin! Alone! I've been there once with school four years ago, but haven't seen this city properly. So why not visit again and better... on my own, which I've never done before. I just feel like I have to do this! Really want to leave home for awhile, expand my horizons and enjoy. I've also thought about more green/nature places, like New Zealand, but that's for another time, when I've got more time (because school). At the moment I need to visit loud, colourful places, like Berlin. Yesterday I just booked my Airbnb somewhere in Kreuzberg, where I'll stay in a place with artist studios. More about it when I'm back from Berlin! I'll be there the 11th of september till the 14th.

Questions! Have you ever travelled alone? What was your experience? I think this trip will do me some good, it will let me grow and be more independent. Also need this to broad my creative knowledge. I'm actually pretty nervous already!

Oh and has anyone of you already been to Berlin? Do you know any great hotspots, places, tips...? Please let me know in the comments below! And if there are any readers/bloggers from Berlin, why not meet up?

Tschüss!
Love, Doris

10 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! You go gal! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandria! Really can't wait and share my travel with you!

      Delete
  2. Berlijn is leuk! Ik ben er ook alleen met school geweest (: Wel heel tof dat je alleen gaat, zou ik ooit ook wle eens willen doen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja had het altijd al gewild, ik zei het constant, maar nam nooit echt actie!
      Ik kijk er enorm naar uit en kan niet wachten om mijn ervaring te delen!

      Delete
  3. Ik wil ook nog een keertje naar Berlijn! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. I've wanted to visit Berlin for ages so i'm so pleased for you! I've travelled a lot on my own and it is at first daunting, but makes you feel so much more independent and confident in yourself. I personally love travelling on my own and you always meet people along the way anyway so you are never really alone! It's a great character-building experience. Good luck and I look forward to your posts!

    www.lucierose1.blogspot.com

    Lucie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Lucie that's so cool of you! Yes, it is very daunting. Already feeling nervous for this Friday!
      But excited at the same time! And yes, expect some Berlin posts hihi! xxx

      Delete
  5. Prinzessinnengarten, Oranienstrasse and Kastanienallee for nice shops and cozy places with good food, Motto! (bookshop), Do you read me?! (bookshop), Soda (bookshop), Paul's Boutique (second hand clothing), Sing Blackbird (second hand clothing and coffee), Voostore (clothing) and next to it Companion Coffee (coffee), Five Elephant (coffee), Pakolat (coffee), Bonanza Coffee Lovers (coffee), The Barn (coffee), Mauerpark on Sunday (market), Maybachufer (market - http://www.nowkoelln.de/seiten/news).
    I could go on for hours! Berlin is so nice, you should just go there, meet people, discover places and enjoy your vacation! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy shizzle you're amazing, thank you so much!! Going to pen it all down!
      Pretty excited to go, THANK YOU KAMILLA! xxx

      Delete