9/20/2015

Back from Berlin

Back from Berlin, back to reality... for the peeps who are new to my blog or didn't saw it, I went to Berlin for a few days alone. I had an amazing experience and wish I could go back right now. Currently editing some Berlin pictures (and maybe also a video!), but for now, this little post just to say that I'm back. This solo travel was just what I needed. Time to be alone and reflect on some stuff, on personal level, but also what I want to do with this blog. I'll talk about it in another post and talk about my solo travel experience!

And I don't know if it's the same with you guys, but summer vacation has ended and tomorrow I'll go back to school. I've graduated recently, but decided to study further and get a masters degree in graphic design. I'm really looking forward to it! How about you guys?

Have a great Sunday!
Love, Doris

5 comments:

  1. berlin is one of my favorite city in europe !
    good luck for your master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masters in graphic design sounds incredible!! I'm not sure yet what direction I will architecture in after my undergrad studies, but graphic design is certainly on the cards, I'll be interested to hear how it goes! Xx

    www.paprikapassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat gaaf dat je alleen naar Berlijn bent geweest! Ik wil ook al een lange tijd eens een bezoekje brengen aan Berlijn. Het lijkt me echt een hele hippe stad waar een heleboel te beleven is. Leuke sfeerfoto's ook. XO

    ReplyDelete