12/03/2015

Yo December

Shoes- Keds, Vintage Leather Jacket- Docks Caviar, High Waisted Jeans- Dr. Denim, Sweater- Monki

Okay, my wardrobe looks for most part 90% black, but my shoe collection does have a lot more colour. For example these pretty ones from Keds. Platforms with a rusty metallic colour and a la reptile vibe going on. Really like these, as I'm not fond wearing high heeled boots, these Keds are flat, comfy and give me some extra height. Oh and not to forget, very important, colour!

It's December guys! Crazy how time flies. I'm so looking forward for my christmas vacation and the holidays, because it has been pretty hectic lately. All my energy goes to school and if I have a free day, I prefer too rest and stay away from my laptop. So I think that this vacation will do some good. I'll have the time to focus here. I want to find a way to make it work with school!

Next to that, I'm quite excited that vlogmas has started, haha. It's pretty funny and entertaining to see someone document their whole day. Who likes to follow vlogmas too? And from who? Sunbeamsjess, Beautycrush (Samantha Maria) are the one I really follow. Leave your picks in the comments below, please!

Love, Doris

14 comments:

  1. Those shoes! I have SO many vlogmas videos to watch...
    Trudy x | TrudyJohanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous as always Gladys, so cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just resubscribed to a bunch of youtubers just for Vlogmas videos haha... and I started watching sunbeamsjess this morning, and she's my current favorite! I love how down to earth and intelligent she is!
    Also, those kids are fabulous -- the perfect amount of metallic sheen but dark enough to fit right in with your all-black outfit :)

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so simple and yet gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jacket!

    http://www.maishavita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this jacket,and i want to have one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Oh no! I'll be back soon... There will be a post soon explaining some stuff ;)
      Bisous!

      Delete
  9. Black is very beautiful color,and i hope that i can have this one clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nices photos, you're so pretty ! And I love the color of your nail polidsh !

    xx Mathy,
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete