5/18/2016

Back to front

Blouse- Thrifted, Pants- Bershka

When you know you won't wear it a lot or just not, but you'll still buy it... Either because it's too cute or pretty to leave it behind or you convinced yourself it will be the best thing ever (even though it's like too tight, small, big, bold colour, not your style or whatsoever, because you just know you'll work it out). And then you just neglect it, forget it and stack it with all the other unwanted. 

I think everyone knows this situation. The blouse I'm wearing in the pictures is a great example of it. I bought this at a thrift shop 3-4 years ago(!!!). It was only two euros and I really loved the shape and pattern of it. A few sizes too big, but that didn't stop me from buying it. Wearing it, was a different story!

As you can see I'm wearing it back-to-front. Just trying to make it work! And I kinda like it that way, styled with my wide pants (which you don't see at all here, excuse me!). Maybe a bold clutch or a very wide hat would complete the look! So what do you think of this trend? Have you already tried it out?

13 comments:

  1. So so cool, you look fab girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad, where I live the triftshops are awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this shirt looks so good on you, what a great find! x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering about starting to write in english. Since I already have an international Instagram (and not only for my norwegian friends), I think I should switch. Since I'm also moving to Australia in august, and also wanna learn to speak and write fluent english, I think that's maybe a good idea.

    What happened when you started blogging in english? Or have you always done it? Did you get more readers? And do you feel that you can still talk and get out what you really want to - if you know what I mean? Tehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should do it! So I can read your blog too, hihi, and others! You will attract/inspire more readers :)
      And yes about the learning part, I decided to blog in english from the beginning. It is a fun way to practice and improve the language. Though, I still have some difficulties finding the right way to say some things. Sometimes it takes me a long time to write a post and then I use the internet to look sentences up or ask friends just to be sure haha! It's a struggle sometimes, but it's worth.

      Delete
  5. Love the back to front style, super pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waahh not only am I loving the outfit--but I'm loving your hair too! <3

    http://www.ciaoysabella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Ysabella! Loving it too atm! xo

      Delete
  7. I really like this! I have a few button ups like this and never thought of wearing it like this. Plus, from first glance it looks like this shirt was made to be worn like this.

    ReplyDelete