9/05/2016

The Black Trucker Jacket

urban outfitters, denim, doris dave, outfit
urban outfitters, denim, doris dave, outfit, kittens
urban outfitters, denim, doris dave, outfit, kittens
urban outfitters, denim, doris dave, outfit
Black oversized denim jacket- Urban Outfitters, Sandals- Urban Outfitters, Cropped sweater- American Apparel, Trousers- Bershka

Finally I've got my hands on a pretty cool trucker jacket. I've always wanted one and this from Urban Outfitters is pretty much perfect. Totally black and oversized, just how I like it. It toughens every outfit up with a cool killer vibe. Match this with a white tee, black skinnies, chelsea boots and black sunnies and you're cool AF (lol, no really, lol).

Here I've styled it totally different. I don't know why, but it was very spontaneously. As was this shoot. Oh, and the kittens! We found those two cuties in a box left alone and welcomed them in our home. Yes, I've got 4 cats now and I'm not complaining. No fortune teller needed, because I can predict my future already: Loving, caring and growing old with these furry little creatures. #catladyforever 

12 comments: