11/30/2016

Ghent #1

I've never been more excited to show you these pictures shot for Urban Outfitters. We compromised that I would create a city guide of my hometown, showing you where I spend my days as a little human being. As you can see it's far away from informational, but more of visual experience of Ghent. I find it hard to pick my favourite places as they wouldn't fit in one post/blog. So together with Rebecca (my bestfriend and fellow crazy catlady), who takes THE BEST pictures, we strolled around the city and tried to capture Ghent at its best.

From the Castle to Patershol and the heart of the city, strolling in an all white outfit with black accents. A trucker jacket to keep me warm and classy boots that are now one of my favourites to wear. Imagine if these were also frosty white? Try to keep that stain free. Challenge accepted! Tshüss, talk to you tomorrow! (more pictures will follow)

Jacket - Urban Outfitters, Chelsea boots - Urban Outfitters, Culottes - Weekday (Pictures by Rebecca Fertinel )

urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...my favourite is the one with the bubble - it looks like a french film noir.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it does! Great fan of that genre! Thanks Lucie!

      Delete