11/06/2016

Yay for Team!

It's always been a struggle, thinking what could be next with this piece of world wide web. From certain personal events I've experienced or heard from friends and others that there is way too much jealously going on. Especially in the creative sector, but also love life, friends, school, work and so on. Instead of focusing on the bad things, let's work together (sounds cliché, but plz).  It has been a frustration that I haven't done enough on social media and on this page to share and support other young creatives, so I want to change that. How? From interviews to video's, photo diaries, collaborations and so on. There is too much pretty that has to be shown. If you are interested in working together, styling, shoots, designing, creative concepts... or you just want to have a chit chat with me, let me know! Let's inspire and motivate each other :)

Tomorrow I'll start my interview series with young creatives. I've always taught about doing this, but it never came to a start. Busy with school, no time for it etc. (actually binge watching Narcos, spending too much quality time with my cats and philosophize about what my purpose is on earth). Anyway, talk to you tomorrow! Hope you're all well! (pictures from Pinterest)

5 comments:

  1. I love this post! I totally agree...it's way too easy to get caught up in other peoples lives and get jealous, but focusing on yourself and moving forward is the most productive way.

    I'd love to chat with you sometime! Thanks for this post.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Happy to share this :) and yes, send me an email if you feel like it

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this! Can't wait to read more on your blog, because I've missed your regularly updates :-)

    BTW, I'm doing exactly the same right now (trying to find out what I want to do with my life, what I'm good at, bla bla bla). So hard, especially when you're tired from school and work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is life so hard, haha! Oh thank you dear, I'm doing the best I can to share more and update regularly!

      Delete
  3. It's great news, can't wait to see your future posts !

    xx, Mathy
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete