12/09/2016

Berlin Baby

Aaaah just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back so badly! Begin October I had a little fun trip to Berlin as a birthday gift for one of my friends. We arrived there Saturday evening and stayed there till Tuesday morning. So we only had Sunday and Monday as full days. We planned to shop a little, but as many know (we apparently not, stupid), shops are closed on a Sunday there. The funny thing is that we still had some hope for the next day, even though it was holiday. And yes, you guessed it right, all the shops were closed :'). 

So instead of spending our money on Weekday sales or heavy design books, we did what every other tourist does. Taking pictures! Loads of them. Like at every tourist place you can find in Berlin. Not only through our lenses, but we also spent an entire day in the Photoautomat's of Berlin. I think we have about 40 strips... no shame. So here are some of the decent pictures... and let's not begin with the amount of video clips I made there. (maybe later ;) Tshüss!


8 comments:

  1. Ah I lovvvveeee Berlin! LIterally of of my fave citys ive been to. Such a shame about the shops being closed they have some absolute gems there!

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a shame, but it was still pretty damn good trip! My fave too!

      Delete
  2. These pictures are just amazing! So so fun! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! Looks like you had a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are looking so cool !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete