12/02/2016

Forgotten

I was just cleaning up my laptop and came across these pictures I've forgotten to post. Well not really forgotten, just very picky with the content I post here. As you can see, I'm wearing something light, so these are probably taken in the summer. I didn't post them, because I wasn't really sure about the dress itself and not about the pictures. It is definitely pretty and perfect for summer days, but I wasn't really comfortable with the deep v cut. Anyway, it shouldn't have stopped me from posting them.


urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit
I've mentioned it in my previous post: I'm blogging every day till Christmas. I think it's a great way to exercise creatively on what kind of content I will post next and share it with you. If you have any recommendations or feedback, always welcome! 

It started when I thought of all those vlogmas videos on Youtube, like Samantha Maria or Sunbeamsjess (my favourite!). And having Christmas as a goal is kinda awesome (yes I'm that person who wants to put the tree up in November and play all day all night jolly Christmas songs). So why not start one myself? Not really comfortable talking to a camera yet, but curious to make some videos in the future. For now I'll see how it goes with blogging everyday! Tschüss!

urban outfitters, doris dave, style blogger, outfit

12 comments:

  1. Glads, you look beautiful in that dress and your make-up is on fleek! keep it up, girl! love yaa! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo'n leuke foto's Gladys! Tof dat je elke dag blogt, is leuk om weer iets van je te lezen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zo lief Silke! Dankjewel! Vind het best ook spannend hehe

      Delete
  3. This photography is so rad, I love the double exposure (and yay to blogging everyday) xx

    heya-emily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful and yay to blogging every day until Christmas! Looking forward to your posts.

    - Payton
    http://www.thetinydarling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous and the dress is so lovely !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing - UO need this on their website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet of you Lucie! Hihi thanks!

      Delete