12/28/2016

I Will Not Make Any More Boring Art

Blame my absence to my lack of organisation skills and my high stress level. The week before christmas vacation I was stressing out about my master subject/research, because there was only one day left to talk with your teachers about your project. I've gathered so much information, from cinema to poetry, but didn't manage to find a certain direction I wanted to go to. (For the ones who don't know what I study, Graphic Design it is!) So I've put all my energy in the last days before Christmas, had a little amount of sleep and even forced myself outside to have a drink or four. Result: got a more clear direction for my master's project (talk about that later), and got myself a cold, flue and now sick in bed. Let's hope I don't have to celebrate New Year in bed. By the way, a late Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a fun and jolly time!

Below some pictures with the cat Sushi on my desk. I tried to take some snaps of my research and old work, but the cat is way more interesting, haha.

Title: I Will Not Make Any More Boring Art — John Baldessari

cats, graphic design, doris dave
cats, graphic design, doris dave
cats, graphic design, doris dave
cats, graphic design, doris dave

No comments:

Post a Comment