12/30/2016

MOOD: Bling Bling Baby

Damn! This year has almost come to an end, waving 2016 bye bye! And oh lord, I've been surfing on the interwebz for some late (VERY LATE) outfit inspiration. Due to being sick, I haven't been able to go to the city for some shopping. So for this NYE, I'm lusting for some bling and as I don't own anything sparkly, I'll have to get my ass out of bed tomorrow. Don't want to go all black this time. (although it is kinda ok, 2016 is DEAD) Feeling way better now by the way!

What are your outfit plans? I'll let you know what I'll be wearing for NYE on Instagram or here, if I find something! FINGERS CROSSED! Hope you all have a sparkly New Year!

Pictures from Pinterest

new year, inspiration, fashion, doris dave, sparkle
new year, inspiration, fashion, doris dave, sparkle
new year, inspiration, fashion, doris dave, sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment