12/13/2016

Power

Hello! Not much to say, just that I feel way more better, thanks to a 10-hour-long good night rest. Though the stress is still there. Two weeks left of school before Christmas vacation can start and so looking forward to it! Anyway here are some outfit pictures featuring these metallic shoes from Keds.   How shiny are they! They can easily be matched with a more festive look for in the holidays. I'll do that in a future post. Besides the bling, I'm wearing a t-shirt that I got from the Weekday opening in Antwerp and I have to say that I'm mostly not that fond of printed tees, especially when it comes to typography. Also can you see that the tee is a large for man? ;) Ok, I'm signing off. Need to work a little further on my master. Salut!

Sneakers- Keds, T-shirt- Weekday, Trousers- Zara, Bag- &OtherStories, Glasses- Ace & Tate

Keds, doris dave, fashion, outfit
Keds, doris dave, fashion, outfit
Keds, doris dave, fashion, outfit
Keds, doris dave, fashion, outfit
Keds, doris dave, fashion, outfit



2 comments: