12/29/2016

Purple Rain

Feeling a bit better now, but going outside is still a no go for me. I've been sick since Sunday and instead of watching series non-stop, I've been reading for my masters project (with a terrible headache afterwards) and edited some old pictures. Oh so productive! And yes you're seeing this right, I'm wearing colour! I want to put a bit more effort and dare myself to wear more colour. Let's make that a New Year's resolution! Do you have any resolutions for 2017?

Oh and don't ask why I never lace up my shoes in outfit pictures. Wish I could wear them like that without tripping and breaking my nose outside.

Sneakers- KEDS, Turtleneck- H&M, Pants- Zara, Glasses- Ace &Tate

keds, sneakers, doris dave, outfit
keds, sneakers, doris dave, outfit
keds, sneakers, doris dave, outfit

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the colour of that jumper, super cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, hope you're feeling better soon!

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete