12/01/2016

REAL SILVER/GOLD

It has been such a long time since I've bought myself some pretty jewellery. I got earrings and rings from AndOtherStories, necklaces from Weekday, but they all lose their quality in a short time. It's irritating and costs a lot in the long run. So I stopped spending money on 'fake silver/gold' and saved some for the real deal. What do you think? I've also found some instagram accounts from jewellery brands that you should check out, but I'll share that in another post! 

Got to go now! Tonight all of the musea in my hometown are open till 1a.m. and free. Bye and see you tomorrow! (I'm blogging everyday now, kinda like a countdown to christmas!)

jewellery, style blogger, doris dave
jewellery, style blogger, doris dave
Pictures from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment