2/08/2017

In the Mood for Love

Do you also just love to buy pretty bras and cute panties, just to feel pretty and sexy? Or maybe to tease your significant other for some sexy time, hehe. Though, everything will be taken off in just seconds... sigh. I do have to say that wearing something like below, gives me a certain confidence boost and a Queen B feeling. Valentine is almost here, though I think it's overly hyped and don't celebrate it, because a. forever alone, b.every day should be like Valentines day with your lover and c.TREAT YO SELF, self-love baby!


Adore Me, doris dave, bras, panties, valentine
I've made two colourful moodboards with girly bras and panties from Adore Me. (They have some damn sexy, good looking stuff there) I usually like to wear minimal designs everyday, but now and then something more frilly or lace is always nice. How about you? Do you have any plans for the day of love? Let me know in the comments below!

2. Noreen Unlined & Ariana Unlined from Adore Me

Adore Me, doris dave, bras, panties, valentine

2 comments: